Construction contractors face substantial liability from multiple aspects and require a broad array of insurance products to protect their company, their projects and their employees:

Applicable coverages to consider depend on the scope of work you perform but the majority of companies all require some form of Property Insurance, General Liability Insurance, Inland Marine Insurance and Workers Compensation.

We can help with all your insurance needs

Learn More


Property Coverage Covers your business property, stock and physical building (if owned).  Along with physical assets, property coverage should include Business Interruption Coverage in the event you are left with a loss of income due to a covered claim on your property.


General Liability Coverage Covers you from 3rd party suits driven from premises liability due to property damage and bodily injury derived from your completed and ongoing operations. Not only at your facility but in regards to your work at a job site.

*If you perform design build or professional services, you may require Errors and Omissions coverage in the form of professional liability.

Inland Marine

Inland Marine Coverage Covers your equipment and tools along with materials and installation property while it is away from you premises, in transit, or at a jobsite. This can also be spun into a builders risk coverage form to insure a project under construction if required but contract.

Workers Compensation

Workers Compensation Coverage Covers your employees in the event of an accident requiring medical care and can also pay for lost wages during this time. It also protects contractors in the form of employers liability from 3rd party action over suits.